Saturday, February 23, 2013

Buffet Town

Annual CNY dinner with Father's friends. This year, we went to Buffet Town. Finally gonna try it, after being put off by the queues in the past!

Indeed, they have an incredible range of food, but the quality is not the best. It's like a better version of Sakura. So if your stomach space is severely limited like me, and have tasted much better food before (tongue spoiled), you won't enjoy it so much.

They have raw oysters, but my only gripe is that they were a bit sandy.

Not that I didn't enjoy it at all! Salmon sashimi, prawns never fail to make me happy. Satay was good! Cakes were run-of-the-mill. But boy, the waffles was awesome! Maybe because I haven't had them for the longest time. They were freshly-made, still piping hot! Mmm~ when was the last time I stuffed my face with carbo in a buffet?

Great that they have soybean milk. Nice change, but can't drink too much coz filling.

So old already but still collecting angpows... :X

Got a ride home. FULL!

No comments: