Venue is Pastamania @ Northpoint. I think the last time I patronized Pastamania was probably 10 years ago, at Cineleisure?? Those were the days, when I still thought it was edible.
The restaurant was very empty considering that it is lunch hour. It's self-service, but since we were a large group, the staff offered to take our order. So far so good.
We waited and waited but the food never came. Not even the drinks or starters. We realized something was wrong when another guy who went to order his own food, got his food already.
When we asked, we were aghast at the
So, we went to get the starters and drinks ourselves. The staff brought the mains.
Forgot what I had. It's ok lah. Just that I wouldn't be back here on my own accord. After this experience, I guess my project has condemned this place too.
Also met the new colleagues. A long-time colleague should be going to maternity leave soon. Changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment