I have been waiting for this day for the longest time!

Samsung Galaxy S3's price has finally fallen in SingTelshop! $418 for 2-years' contract, $100 off if I trade in Brother's almost-dieded Samsung Galaxy S.
4G as a free VAS. Cool. If not I wouldn't be opting for it. Not when I'm still unsure of the coverage. The free gift sucks. Microsim adaptor?? C'mon! A phone stand, like what I got for buying my S1, will be so much more useful.
I placed my order immediately. Titanium grey!
And so, I bought myself a present on my sister's birthday eve.
May I add, I didn't get anything for her.
4/10
My phone arrived at 1pm. The delivery lady was in such a hurry that she didn't even bother to check my trade-in; she just said that she trusts us! Ok, can give spoilt battery next time!!!
SIM card was still not activated yet. Waiting...
5/10
SIM card was still not functional! Finally, I checked online. Turned out that I must call to activate it! Waited like a fool!
And now, I can enjoy my new toy for the next 2 years. If it can last 2 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment