Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday CakeS

It's the time of the year for cake sampling. Under my sister's recommendation, I ordered from Flor Patisserie. I opted to get slices of cakes so that I could try more flavors. Ordered enough to make up the cost of a whole cake. I also added a whole chiffon cake so that I could try asking for free candles :X

My order:
Whole Coconut Tofu Chiffon 18cm $12.30
Sliced Lychee Rare Cheesecake $6.95
Sliced Earl Grey Chocolat $6.95
Sliced Fromage Blanc $6.95
Sliced Thé Vert $6.95
Ice Cheese Tart Green Tea Yuzu $3.40
Ice Cheese Tart Chocolate Orange $3.40

I opted for self-collection from Duxton. Of course I dispatched Father! But it wasn't such a good idea because the cakes arrived ruined! Must be because of the humps along the way :(

Hmm isn't this the Mango pie? Not in my order list wor. Forgot what happened along the way, but this is delicious!

Isn't this the strawberry souffle? So messed up! But nevertheless, still tastes GREAT. The other 2 behind are similarly amazing.

In short, all of the cakes did not let me down. We mowed down the ice cheese tarts too in the same night. Exploding! Yes, even the chiffon cake is nice! Not rough like the market kind. No, we didn't touch it that night - nobody is interested in chiffon cake lor! I ate it all myself over the week wahaha.

No comments: