Monday, April 30, 2012

Reality

The atomic bomb has been dropped.

Presenting... the No Use Hospital bill!

Am I supposed to feel happy that only $7k is outstanding?

As usual, the itemized bill is not detailed enough.

The room charge for a normal class C is lower than The Hope Killer at $43.65! Mistake to go to a step-down hospital. Must 死赖着不走 next time.

The medications do not tally with the figure showing on my *ahem* source. My source says $1113.53, excluding discharge medication, but it's only a fraction on this bill. Lower then no problem!!

Therapy services are incredibly cheap at $22.73/day! OMG I totally regret transferring!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... there's government subsidy in restructured hospital but not in the community hospital coz I wasn't eligible.

Recap of the interim bill here.

Flipped over to page 2. WTH is "Non-treatment Services", a convenient round figure of $100? It's like slapping on a random charge while they are at it.

$0.00 under Medishield. My heart sank.

I'm not paying for this without a fight! But how, I don't know yet. Throw one side first...

I officially have $0.00 left in my Medisave.

No comments: