L requested me to make a data change for her and I got to it immediately, so that we can all go back earlier. As I was typing the query, she started asking me about my condition, gingerly, like all people, if they do dare to ask at all. The usual questions like what's the name, how did it affect me, when did it start, how did I know it started, yada yada. No harm letting her know.
She said she has something to show me. She sees me walk like this everyday and she feels for me, so she has been thinking whether to share with me something that might help with my condition, or even cure me. She was really hesitant, but after discussing with a colleague whom she shall not name (and I can guess who, must be her best friend), the colleague encouraged her to tell me and here she is.
Upon hearing this, I knew it could only be something shitty.
L made sure nobody else was around me, saying it's not good to let people hear us. She seemed to be more ashamed of my condition than myself? She googled "biodisc" with the general name of my condition. Then she clicked on The Bio Disc. The website is about water.
L: Do you believe that water molecules have energy?
Me: Of course! (废话, in Sec 1, the school already taught that particles in solids vibrate about their fixed position, so why wouldn't water have energy?)
She clicked to play one of the videos there and asked if I have turned my computer's volume down. What's she trying to do! I don't want to waste my time watching a video with her! Luckily she decided to skip it and scrolled around instead. I saw words like "MAGIC WATER", "Messages from Water", "Structured Water"... looks like some
Presenting The Bio Disc:

Diameter 9cm, thickness 10mm (i.e. 1cm, I smell an attempt to inflate figures)
What she wanted me to try is very simple - just drink water. But we cannot just drink any water. We must drink good water. Special water energized with scalar energy. Bio Disc will change the molecular structure of water (I always cringe when I hear this) such that it will be more easily absorbed by our cells. Her sister's dunno-who in Country I (she's from Country I), who's also a young woman like me, fell down one day and and became paralyzed. She took this water and soon, she could get up and walk! And many people have had a host of health problems cured just by drinking this energized water.
I wasn't impressed. I wanted to ask what scalar energy is, but restrained myself lest she mistook the question for interest in the
L: To make this water, all you have to do is to pour the water over the Bio Disc. I am not trying to earn money from you, and I do not ask you to buy a Bio Disc right away.
Me: Ok. (Why did she talk about earning my money?)
L: I have this Bio Disc at home. So what I will do is, I will provide you with the water, you drink it.
Me: O.
L: You have to drink 2L of this water everyday.
Me: (Horrified) 2L??? I can't drink 2L of water everyday! (It is possible, but not 2L of PLAIN WATER in 8hrs! I still want to drink coke, coffee, tea... where got space? I will drown!)
L: Yes! You can! I do and you should!
Me: (I think the bigger question is how to make my father take this water for me every morning.)
L: You will have to drink it at home too. I tell you what, you pass me some containers, I will fill up for you and you bring home.
Me: I can't! My mother will throw it away! (Not to mention that I will have to answer my whole family when they ask why I'm drinking somebody else's water. And where will I find the space for my mother's soup and my brother's junk drinks? Even if I do get cured, I'll probably get depression in exchange.)
L: Well, explain the Bio Disc to them!
Me: I don't think they will believe. (Don't expect me to talk to them when I don't believe myself.)
L: You can see this website. (Bookmarks it for me and clicked on some other results in the google search.) There are many other information here, you can google and see for yourself. I just want to help you. You look through and think about it
Me: Ok.
L: I also want to show you what this Bio Disc can do. I will bring it, and we will go to the bathroom, I will rub it on the part of your body that you think is weak, and you can feel its effects. We can't do it here because others will see us.
Me: (This is getting bloody ridiculous!) I don't think the bathroom is a good place. There's no place for me to sit.
L: It's ok, you don't have to! You can stand, it will only take a while.
Me: ...
L: We will have to find a day that less people is around, like now this time. I only come at 9 in the morning.
Me: So do I. (I dread staying back at work now.)
L: Do you have a religion?
Me: (Proudly) No! (Notices a subtle change in L's expression.)I believe in myself. (What's next, god? Now you can't say that I must have faith and god will help me, hehe!)
L: That's good! You must believe in yourself so that you will recover.
Me: (Wa this person good at 看风使舵 hor?) Yes.
She went back to her table. I continued doing what she asked me to do, only to find that she bloody went home! Meaning I wasted 30min of my life, my Valentine's Day, listening to her!
While waiting for my father, I surfed around that website.
Technically engineered natural minerals have been structurally bonded in glass, at molecular level, using several high heat fusion methods. This combination of the techniques causes a catalytic energy conversion creating a long lasting, specific natural Nano resonance in the BIO DISC.
The author probably dug out all the latest hottest chim words from everywhere to write this junk of a craptology. Reminded me of this prank paper. And what minerals, by the way? How come the thing is transparent? Does that mean mineral miners are a healthy lot?
The website listed many ailments that can be cured by drinking energized water... and they happen to be curable by drinking normal water too.
Bio Disc has a positive spin that overpowers e-smog. Hence, if you have Bio Disc on your body, it overcomes e-smog from your mobile telephone and computer. In addition to that, Bio Disc creates molecular structure in water which will neurtralise e-smog found in water.
I would like to know how.
It is also mentioned that water has memory, defined as "water’s ability to retain residual vibrations of all substances contacting that water". Ok, energy can be transferred. A beneficial vibration is sun's radiation. A bad vibration is forcing it through turbines. Don't understand why there's good and bad energy?? And what's more amazing is that water can tell good vibration from bad vibration and form beautiful snowflake-like structures (must be damn big) and cells will find it easier to absorb them because they are, erm, more beautiful? So the poor, traumatised water will resist being absorbed by a cell because it doesn't want to pass through yet another man-made opening? Honestly, any water being will be traumatised by the dark, moist passage
Here, Diamond Water is trying to break down water clusters, but here, they want water to do the opposite. Who is right?
You cannot 'overdose' on Structured Water.
Water intoxication is real. Go on, drink up, if you want to burst and die a like a Happy Tree Friend.
How does the water structure look like before and after it is exposed to the BioDisc?

Effect of structured water on cells

Looks like some focal and staining difference.
We have been vigorously testing Structured Water and currently have laboratory results which show lower boiling point...
O_O More like they need a new thermometer?
If it's such a disease-sweeper, they should volunteer their Bio Discs for trials. So many societies and associations for sick people lor. Just convince 1 gullible doctor to make structured water for all his patients. And when everybody gets well, it will surely take the world by storm. Wonder why they are not doing this? Sales sure shoot up sky-high. Maybe even the gahmen will buy some to put in our water treatment plant.
There's so much more, it's like a huge joke book.
A forum with an interesting discussion about this glassware. Apparently it costs about RM1000 and can last 15yrs, presumably from the date of manufacture. So if it's been sitting in the warehouse for 5yrs, you have 10yrs left. Didn't say if the energy will dissipate over time.
The best part is, this product is from Questnet, a MLM company. No wonder L don't want people to see lah... and emphasizing she's not trying to sell me something...
I don't believe in it, therefore it will never work for me. I appreciate her kind thought, but I won't try it! Flat NO! The poor people who tried, it's such an expensive placebo. I hope it works for them. A Chemistry textbook is cheaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment