I came across a spree to buy jewellery components at Firemountain Gems.
The cheapest and simplest hook. USD1.49 for 5 pairs. If shipping isn't too ex, it would be worth it. *crosses fingers*Browsed around and saw many interesting designs. Why not add more variety instead of hooks, hooks and hooks all the time?
Hinged earwire, USD1.60 per pair. Aiyoh so ex...
Hoop earwire, USD2.84 per pair. I dunno what I can hang on it, but for the sake of variety! Heartpain...Decided against getting studs to save the trouble of working with glue.
$11.73 items + $1.44 shipping + $0.83 GST + $0.70 postpac + $0.50 postage = $15.20
Surprise #1: How come GST is 6.3%? How they count one? But since it's less than 7%, I'm fine with it heehee.
Surprise #2: Firemountain sealed the items very nicely in plastic packets. Must cut open one.
Surprise #3: After factoring the extra costs, my primary objective (the hooks) cost $0.61 per pair! Yay! But if anywhere is selling cheaper, I would like to know. And oh, fuck that pushcart in Bugis Junction for charging me $2 PER HOOK. Hope they have closed down already.
Should have asked not to use postpac. Don't think my items can get smashed since they are flat to start with. Unless they got twisted lah...
Can start expanding my collection now!
No comments:
Post a Comment