Monday, January 08, 2007

You've Got Visitors

This morning, I heard lion dance coming from downstairs. My guess is the Mama Call Centre, but I couldn't think of a reason why. Grand opening? But it's been open for like... I dunno how long lah haha.

At lunch time, familiar figures walked into my office. My (ex)colleagues! Ya they were my ex-colleagues from my previous company, but now no longer ex since my previous company has become a department under my current company. So many came to visit me! So honoured! They even knew which office and which seat! Must have done their homework first. But dunno which boss they asked ley. I don't think the bosses bigger than my PM knows me. The lion dance confirm is for the Mama Call Centre then.

Sure got buffet downstairs right? Nice or not? :D~~~

I can only think while waiting for my mixed vege rice comes to me. Boohoohoo. I hate mixed vege rice.

No comments: