Now that my handphone bills are not claimable in her new company, I wanted to save a few trees by opting to receive electronic bills instead of hardcopy ones. With a few clicks in the Singtel portal, I found a hyperlink to vpost. O looks easy! I signed up with vpost and found the link to request to stop my hardcopy bills. Done!
The next day, vpost emailed me to say that they were unable to process my request because my account is vpostUSA/vpostJapan enabled.
WTH! The Singtel portal bluff me! I believe I can assume that I will be forwarded to a Singaporean registration page right? Why is my account everywhere-enabled, except Singapore?
The vpost email was helpful enough to give 3 suggestions.
1) Apply for our Giro-On-Demand. Giro-On-Demand (GOOD) is a flexible
payment mode by vPOST that lets you control how much and when you want
to pay.
2) Bring your NRIC to any Post Offices to verify your vPOST Account.
Our customer service officers will assist you with your request.
3) *Email/Fax/Mail a copy of your NRIC/FIN (front and back) to
enquiries@vpost.com.sg, 68413982 or 10 Eunos Road 8 #07-33 Singapore
Post Centre Singapore 408600.
(1) looks the easiest, so I went looking for the GOOD. I found the good_form.pdf (haha funny name) easily.
But what I'm not happy with is that it's not an electronic form. It's a physical form that I had to print out, fill in, and mail out.
...
Nevermind, more trees can die while I gather enough motivation to print out, then fill in, and finally mail out the form.
No comments:
Post a Comment