Saturday, November 07, 2015

Spectre and Foods

Lunch was Coco Ichibanya because I missed Japanese curry rice. So glad for the less rice option. I was still stuffed.

Sister and I had Nana Green Tea for snack while Brother went to meet SIL. The layout of the restaurant is so stupid. They designated an opening with 2 steps as the entrance/exit. Sister bounced me down the steps. We thought we would have to get Brother to carry me out later.

Hoji Shiratama Float $8.50, which is hoji latte topped with hoji ice-cream and mochi.
Matcha Kanten Slushy $7.50, which is cool matcha slushy topped with Kanten jelly and black soybean. I have to say that the black soybean is delicious. Still can taste the bean. Good!
So expensive!

Then, we noticed the barrier-free exit being blocked off by a poster. We moved it out of our way and didn't bother to put it back.

We were all here for Spectre.
The theme song, Sam Smith's Writing's on the Wall, has a very 007 opening, but most of the song was sung in falsetto, which was quite a pain, honestly. Don't like it.

Does anybody really have a glassed-walled alpine psychology clinic? I mean, it's not that convenient to get to, right? But maybe if you do make it up there, all your troubles will be forgotten.

James Bond kena played quite cham in this installment. Like getting chammer each time?

I wanted to try Tsukada Nojo's bijin nabe for Father's birthday dinner, but the queue was still LONG. We settled for Lok Kee, which Sister's friend said was good. The name reminded me of Loki, possibly the most adored villain of MCU. That might be the real intention...

It's a modern Chinese restaurant with cheeky deco but decent food. Like the serviette packed like a condom. The Mongolian Beef, cooked live in a hot stone pot, was good! But most of the dishes were a bit on the pricey side, for our standard.


No comments: