Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Grab iHerb

I have been very bothered by the build-up on my scalp. Normal shampooing was inefficient at removing it. Using brushes caused too much hairloss. If there's facial scrub for face, why isn't there scalp scrub?

Then, I read about exfoliating shampoo containing salicylic acid. It softens the build-up for easy removal. Neutrogena has such a product, but it strangely does not seem to exist in Singapore. Many other brands were of a more upmarket range.

Mineral Fusion was raved as an affordable and effective product. And guess what, iHerb carries it!! Haha I thought stuff like salicylic acid is chemical and frowned upon! Does it qualify by virtue of being paraben-free, cruelty-free and vegan? Like trying very hard lor!

But it's out of stock :(

One day, Father asked me to order Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules for him and his friend. Ordered 4 to enjoy a 5% discount.

Restocked Mother's Now Foods, Glucosamine & MSM, Vegetarian, 240 Vcaps.

OMG! The anti-dandruff shampoo that I have been lemming for, was back in stock! I'm so grabbing it!
Mineral Fusion, Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
USD8.49
Cheap right! Weird for shampoo to come in a tube.

The shampoo foams well and smells a bit citrusy. Although it says there's clay in it, it still feels like normal shampoo, just a bit rough and doesn't glide well. But that's fine with me. Inch by inch, I rub through my scalp. The dandruff does come off more easily. Hooray! But I had to do a quick job, as it causes a lot of hairloss if I left it on for too long.

It doesn't prevent dandruff though. Shall try to use it in conjunction with Pristine.


Earth Balance, Coconut & Peanut Spread, Creamy, 16 oz (453 g)
USD5.54
I am very curious about this product. Is it as good as people says? Buy!

Yes! It's really good! Smooth, fragrant, with a hint of coconut that makes it even more fragrant. Even Sister liked it. I'm not sure if we could DIY by buying Skippy and adding our own coconut oil. At least this one is trans-fat-free. It uses palm fruit oil as opposed to palm kernel oil, which means less saturated fat (less, but still have lah).

Aiyah. Just. Eat.


Bare Fruit, Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips, 2.2 oz (63 g)
USD2.81
Just trying it out. Not bad lah. Still, not easily addictive like potato chips.


Mother's Now Foods, Glucosamine & MSM, Vegetarian, 240 Vcaps didn't arrive! This is the first time I encountered a missing item. And it turned out to be the one that's needed the most urgently.

I queried with the CSO and they promised to refund the money to my credit card since they couldn't reship to an international address. Huh... let Mastercard and the bank earn fees for no reason...

No comments: