Hot Sunday afternoon. 2 humans and 1 sotong looking for food at Marina Square.
Random pick: Three Bistro. Because there was a set lunch menu and I was in the mood for western food.
Serving is a bit small, but ok for small-eaters.
Then we headed to MBS for a furniture fair. I didn't expect it to be so empty. Checked out new gadgets! Clothes-drying ideas, conduction cooker, mattresses, even spoke to an ID. Wow, I really have a lot to learn.
Headed to AMK Hub. Bought Four Seasons durian crepe (WHY DID WE DO THAT?? x_x)
Dinner was Broadway Claypot Rice at Blk 728.
Plus a whole table of zichar dishes as well.
It's Father's Day, but sorry, got to prick the bubble early - we are all gonna move house, nobody is going to stay in the current house and have his/her own world. I dare say that has been the evil plan in every non-buyer's mind!
Took a walk at Courts. Haven't been there in years. Surprised that it's very much alive.




No comments:
Post a Comment