Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jurassic World

Today's plan: Go walk walk, join family for Jurassic World, then early Father's Day dinner.

In the mood for pasta. Went to nex as I haven't been there for a couple of years and I wanted to be near our movie place.

Ministry Of Food also can.
I treated myself to creamy smoked salmon spaghetti with egg. Unhealthy, but delicious!

Over to J8 for Jurassic World. Improvement in CGI has made it such a better movie. Also, I was impressed with how the female lead sprinted from start till finish in a pair of heels!

We were supposed to head to AMK Central for early Father's Day celebration, but our parents got into a silly fight again. So the kids ended up at S-11 in Bishan. I had Sichuan handmade lamian, but frankly, not impressive ley. The side dishes were too spicy for my liking.

No comments: