Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Taobao Level Up!

My commode chair has become unsafe to use. The seat has cracked, causing me pain when I sit on it with my bare butt. Water seep in during my bath and out after my bath. Father had to drill holes at the bottom to allow water to drain out. The brakes are barely functioning for the longest time. The rubber handles fall out. It's a matter of time before a bad accident happens.

A new one costs $355 in Singapore. Is there an alternative?

Of course!

Enter Taobao!

特价台湾正品多功能铝合金带轮坐便椅坐便器老人洗澡椅移动马桶椅
$149!
  • Height-adjustable armrest, just what I need to encourage Mother to use the transfer board.
  • Anti-tipper to increase stability.
  • The handlebars can be twisted to the sides. No more toppling of bottles when pushing the chair!
  • Lower height clearance. In fact, it should be just nice. Hopefully less splashing!
  • Comes with a cushion to close up the hole. But I can't think of any use for that.
  • Cheap! It's a Taiwanese brand, so I feel more at ease purchasing it. Even if I get charged $100 for shipping, it will be worth it as long as it holds up for at least 1 year.

Here is it! With a lot of other things as well...
80min later...

Comes with warranty card also. But no point lah.

Earrings~

I wanted something that goes up. Reviews say that this hurts. Let's see.
$4.20 per pair
Oops, I thought I could buy a single piece. I ended up with a pair.

Yes, it does hurt like hell.

I wanted something with front and back pieces.
$9!!
Nice! The length was a wee bit too short for my fat earlobes, but they could still be squeezed in. Didn't look or feel squeezed, so all's good.

No comments: