Monday, December 29, 2014

Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System

Brother bought me an Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System. Sounds so high-tech? Well, it's a facewash brush again.
Picture stolen from www.weloveshopping.com...

Very much cheaper than Clarisonic at $30.40. It's a rotating brushhead. Not sure if it will be too violent for my skin, so I only use it once on alternate days. It cleans well, but still doesn't get my soft white/backheads out. The bristles are comfortable on the skin. Dries easily. Good!

The machine is water-resistant (NOT waterproof). Should be fine as long as I don't dump it into a pool. No more stupid magnetic charging! It uses batteries. But also contributes to the non-waterproofing I guess.

Best of all, it's VERY VERY VERY sturdy! It's still functioning as of 2016 January, and despite suffering numerous falls from people lifting it by the detachable brushhead (why???).

Recommended!

No comments: