Department Christmas party coming up at office! I asked Brother to buy Poppy Cock so I could share them with my colleagues. He didn't manage to buy them :( Saw his bag suspiciously drum-shaped, but I thought he would have told me if he did buy them. I asked Father to use Brother's bag to carry my laptop, but he insisted on using his own. Hope my laptop won't die from all the jumping around.
A reason I was keen to attend this year's party was because it might well be the last time I see my best friend, JM around. There will probably be a farewell, but what if something happened and it didn't materialize? Or I can't attend due to rain or something? So, got chance, better come liao lor.
But still, I might not get to see him today. Partly due to his fault, he's recovering a batch job through the night. I contributed to the problem also, to a minuscule extent, but I was just following procedure.
I skipped the gift exchange coz I don't want to go so early lah... and I will probably get something lame lor. Can't expect a foreigner-filled department to be generous.
So ya, he wasn't in office lah. Boo. Started with my helpdesk work while waiting for the buffet. Used JM's space, just nice he's not around.
Then JM came! Haha so he's still alive. Young man can one!
Buffet time! It's catering from Jumbo Seafood. But it's just the usual fare... and the only seafood was fried fish. Chey... I thought what...
Great time chatting with everybody, and with JM. Bye, may we meet again next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment