Gonna try out Sister's hair stylist for the first time. The salon is near Holland Village, so it's a chance for me to eat there since I haven't been there since... many years ago.
Holland V did not feel very pleasant for lunch. Maybe because it's too hot. Randomly picked Cucina Restaurant. They had a set lunch promotion, which was quite pricey for lunch. Hmm can't remember much of the lunch. It was ok I think, but the meat wasn't impressive.
We headed for the salon. V the stylist gave me a roundish cut again. Second stylist to do so. So I'm really suitable for this?
Had to wait for Sister's dye job to finish. I thought it would be a good idea to take a walk around the vicinity.
O.. k... actually nothing much to see. Holland Road Shopping Centre wasn't very accessible, so I only went to the Cold Storage. Noted that most of the restaurants in Holland Village were not accessible either. Terrain was rather challenging for Singapore standard. Looks like I wouldn't be here for food hunting.
Haven't had my daily tea. Ya Kun at Holland V Shopping Mall was the answer. Brother had tea again as the kopitiam near the salon cmi. Wa the outlet damn squeezy can!
Ok finally we can leave! We headed to the new malls in Jurong. First time there! And it's the first time in many years that I have come to Jurong.
The couple kept checking out jewellery shops. Hmm...
Dinner was Tim Ho Wan... my first time too! Coz no queue mah :P Yum really delicious, and food was served super fast.
Last stop was the supermarket as usual. There's an Isetan! Getting there was dangerous sia. The moment the lift lobby door opened, it's the carpark with cars speeding through.
No comments:
Post a Comment