Monday, September 08, 2014

MAF 2014

Nobody bought specialty mooncakes this year. Eh... people who always go out, should go buy what...

Potentially-nice snowskin mooncakes were sold out near the actual day. I would rather have no snowskin mooncakes than have bad ones. Forgot if we got anything in the end.

Brother, X and I went to the market for dinner first. Had my favorite fried hokkien mee and rojak. Chicken wings were becoming a staple with X around. Witnessed X's blurness first-hand when Brother accompanied her to wash her hands and she just left her phone at the far end of the table like that... If someone were to just snitch it on the way, I would be helpless.

Getting supplies next. Bought lanterns, sparklers and candles. A bottle of wine from the wine shop nearby. Why was wine even part of the arsenal?

In Bishan Park, while on our way to join up with Sister and her friends, Mother caught up with us. As usual, the park was smoke-filled and lively. Thanks to Sister's friends for offering us cold drinks from their cooler box. Nothing much for me to do. Just people-watching, eating and this time, drinking. Couldn't join in when the guys made that heart with candles, either because I was forgotten or they thought I wouldn't be interested. Should bring my powered-wheelchair next time so I can move myself.

Took a cab home. Brother sent X home in the same cab. End of a sticky, sweaty, too-much-food night!

No comments: