Wanted to catch Transformers: Age of Extinction, but the thought of having to watch it with Father... :( It meant that I have to sit in the wheelchair spot. Not so appealing. Maybe I should forget about movies for the rest of my life.
Of course I'm not giving up just like that! Casually, I asked Brother if he intended to watch Transformers; if he had, I would watch it with Father. Glad I asked! Turned out that he had some free tickets for the show at PS to share with his co-workers, but there were leftovers o_O Leftover FREE movie tickets?? That's unheard of! I bet my team will snap it all up even if they have never heard of Transformers.
(Ehh got free ticket never tell me!)
The catch: it's on Monday evening, like 7pm. How sia, don't feel like taking cab in the evening. Not sure if I could hail one and it's expensive with the peak hour and ERP shit. Best bet is to take MRT then. Ask for early release lor... although I'm supposed to work longer on Mondays. Make up for it on another day :P And ask TL, don't ask PM :PP
Sister's coming too! No time for dinner. Bring some popcorn.
PS lifts are overcrowded as usual. Why haven't malls learned to install cargo-sized lifts yet?
I was delighted to know that the wheelchair lift to the theatre was operational. Thanks for the comfy lift!
And so, we met Brother's girlfriend for the first time. Haha. Very short ley! I wonder Y or her is shorter.
Movie started. Sister bought bread and I had one. Father and I were being embarrassing by eating popcorn and ruffling plastic bag noisily. Nobody else was really interested in the popcorn. Chey then shouldn't have brought it.
All the old human characters have been wiped from the franchise. Instead of getting another young man, this time, they got an old man (read: Mark Wahlberg). They could have saved money by using an unknown, because nobody is really in for the human actors.
Ok, they got Li Bingbing, who has quite an impressive number of lines in the movie. I couldn't help but notice her thick eye makeup. At some scenes, I thought her eyes looked red, like makeup got into her eyes (a reason why I dislike makeup). Acting is tough life.
Aiyah it's an ok movie lor, just see the action and don't think too much.
End of the movie. Since I had 2 chaperons, Brother and GF just disappeared. The rest of us waited for a cab at the queue. 3 of us make taking cab worth it.
The cabbie looked like a gym buff! Got earring somemore! Doing 110 when the road was clear, 70 when it's congested!!
No need dinner, full from all the popcorn.
No comments:
Post a Comment