I really need new clothes. But I'm too lazy to go out to shop for them. Solution: Buy online.
The fashion ads on Qoo10 looks really tempting :D
3/11
Decided to buy only cheap tops because paying for more does not equate quality for online purchases. And I will have an excuse to replace them when they spoil!
After taking forever to browse, I finally ordered 4 tops from
Jennie Shop.
7/11
My loot arrived! So fast!
 |
| Beige top, white camisole not included, $10.50 |
 |
| Actual quality |
This top is made to be a bit translucent, but it's actually still ok to wear on its own. In view of Singapore's warm weather, this has become my #1 thin top. The bra-top I bought to pair with this has become redundant!
I learned the hard way that this bracelet will get caught in the top. Ripped out a couple threads :(
Also, I realized that the innerwear should be tight-fitting. Once I wore a slightly looser one and the creases created horrid bulges!
Next, something bolder.
 |
| Wine-blueblack bicolor top, $10.50 |
 |
| Actual quality |
I like! Excellent for pairing with a long necklace. It's thin and cooling, yet does not look translucent.
The black casual tee.
 |
| Black tee with shining star, $11.20 |
 |
| Actual quality |
This tee is actually a bit translucent when held against the light, but still ok lah. The material is the cheap feel cotton, like it will go out of shape in a few washes. The studs are surprisingly shiny. But upon close inspection, they don't appear to be stuck on very firmly. O well, I will keep wearing until it's obvious that they are falling off. Then I will rip them all off HAHA!
The while casual tee.
 |
| White netted chest top, $10.50 |
 |
| Actual quality |
Hmm... don't like. The material is the same as the black star tee, but there's no redeeming factor. The net is too low for comfort and I'm constantly conscious of my bra showing. In cold storage now.
No comments:
Post a Comment