Sunday, November 10, 2013

Snail Buys

O no! Sotong is on a shopping spree!

A day after buying clothes from Qoo10, she decided that she needs a new cream to solve her skin issues.

4/11
The snail cream has been raging for quite a while. No, the whole snail does not do into the cream, just the slimy secretion it leaves behind while crawling. How do you collect snail secretion? Have a tank of snails crawling around and scrape up the secretion constantly? Wouldn't it dry up? Probably best that I remain ignorant. It's being touted as a miracle product in improving skin condition and promoting healing. Sotong is plagued by zits, can help or not? Curiosity got the better of Sotong and she bought one.

The cheapest one.

The Qoo10 shop, Mizon Korea got my moolah because it comes with a free tube facewash! Just nice, I have been out for some time.

Let's see what I got for $15.90

Snail cream
Free snail face cleanser
Free toner and moisturizer sample
Free sheet mask

Wasn't expecting so many free gifts!

The snail cream is like a very thick serum. Slightly gooey, so that you will believe that it contains loads of snail secretion. Afterall, snail secretion filtrate is #1 on the ingredient list! The cream easily-absorbed once applied. I was supposed to apply moisturizer over it, but I thought my skin was already quite wet from it. After topping off with moisturizer, it was too heavy for my liking - I felt oily. Hence I used the snail cream as my night moisturizer instead. No miracle yet. Shall finish it and see.

I've never liked foaming cleansers. I don't know if I'm doing things wrong, but they always fail to wash out the gunk in my pores, yet leaving my skin dry. Unfortunately, this cleanser was no exception. The snail secretion did not make things better. O well, just finish it lah. No habit of throwing out things unless it fails miserably.

The free gifts are all normal, nothing outstandingly good or bad.

No comments: