Saturday, May 21, 2011

Straighten-A-Sotong Part X

Thank goodness Saturday appointments exists! Today's the most expensive investigation of all the - MRI. Before this day, the clinic's staff even called me up to remind me of my appointment and stressed that I should keep to it as it is very difficult to snag a slot. You bet I'm coming! Saturday appointments are precious! Despite it being at 10am... *yawnz*

And she also highlighted the cost. Yeah yeah...

Even the waiting room has nice cushioned seats.

But the changing room was very old ley :( The lock weird weird one. A lady didn't know how to let herself out XD

A guy stuffed earplugs into my ears, which I'm sure wouldn't work because I could still hear everything as before. I was put onto the machine and it worked its magic. Be very still... Don't waste my $$! Nothing to see, so I closed my eyes. The machine was LOUD! But still managed to fall asleep since I was in there for so long and consistent noises are easier to shut out. By the way, I was supposed to be still sleeping at this hour on Saturdays *sulks*

The bill - MRI whole spine, a staggering $700.00! After the subsidy, $400. Hole in the pocket :( Why can't I claim Medisave for this?

No comments: