Although my flight was at 9.50pm, I had to be at the airport 2hrs earlier and probably do some last minute preparations in the afternoon. If we wanted to save the deadly 35% peak hour cab surcharge, it would make more sense to take leave from work for at least the afternoon. Moreover, would I still be in the mood to work?
I could afford 1 more day of leave, but recently, my boss came up with a new rule that one cannot be away from work for more than 2 weeks and I have already busted the limit by being away for 15 days. I think I got away with it because I got my leave approve before this new rule. So now how?
MC! Shift a doctor's appointment to that day!
Luck was on my side. I do have appointments that fall on Tuesdays. But the other criteria to be met was that there must be an available morning slot.
No luck with my first choice. Singapore is a nation of people with eye problems.
Struck gold with my second (and last) choice! Looking forward to my 1-day working week!
No comments:
Post a Comment