The poster itself provides enough justification for watching!

Rating: 10/10!! :P
華麗なるスパイ

My occasional dose of slapstick comedies. It's about a convicted con-artist given a chance of redemption by serving as a spy for the government against terrorists. Which spy-themed show doesn't have a babe? Catch the weekly fashion parade by Kyoko Fukada!
So lame, so funny! The only thing I couldn't stand was how Kyosuke had to clutch his cross whenever he transformed into the person he was impersonating.
Rating: 6/10
救命病棟24時 4

I was surprised that there actually would be a new season. Thought the female lead has retired? Hmm...
I have been watching this series, so naturally, I caught this one too. Tokyo has rebuilt itself after the devastating imaginary earthquake, which must have been accomplished with blinding speed because all the leads have only aged slightly. This season, the focus was on the state of the emergency health services. Don't expect it to be as action-packed as US' ER-related dramas. Non-fans will probably find it boring.
Rating: 5/10
宫心计
The only Hong Kong dramas I watch are those 勾心斗角 kind, so how can I miss TVB's mega
O yes, this is also a runway showcasing high-fashion of the Tang Dynasty!
Rating: 8/10
不毛地帯

Based on the novel by 山崎豊子, I expected this drama to be political, action-less, and potentially boring. Probably similar to 白い巨塔, which I enjoyed. Sure enough, there are neither babes nor dudes. In fact, the whole cast is at least 80% uncles. I counted 4 females, 1 of whom died by the 8th episode.
So what's in it for me? I guess it's a more subtle version of 宫心计.
31 episodes is for some other version. This is a comfortable 19 episodes and I was wishing for more. Thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment