It has been more than 2 months since our return from Taiwan, but we have still not finished our goodies yet. This is unacceptable! The so-delicious-looking
cup bowl noodles were beckoning... We insisted on waiting for a day that all 3 of us were around AND were hungry, not knowing that such a day could be so hard to come by.
Tonight, my sister and I were watching 新宿事件 and my brother was glued to WoW. Perfect!

Cooking... cooking... the aroma of MSG...

The second bowl, which comes with ingredients in a separate pack, so exotic!
Sis: How to cook this?
Me: Must be pour everything into the bowl then pour water lor! What else?
Sis: Ok...
After she had done what I had suggested, I picked up the empty packet to read.

...Immerse the Retort Pounch in boiling water for 3 minutes, then open it and place its contents in the noodle soup, stir well and serve.
Eeks! Really got special preparation method lor! Too late!
But what for, when everything had to be stirred up in the end?
Tasting session!

The first bowl. Tasty!

The elaborate preparation noodle. Not as good as the first one.
I need MOREEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment