Eucerin DermoPURFIYER Scrub
Will buy it in the future :)
---
Product Information
Deeply cleanses and refines pores, without over-drying. So, it's gentle enough for every day use.
Instructions:
Wet area to be washed with warm water. Apply to hands and work into a lather. Gently massage face and other affected areas, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Use regularly morning or evening followed by Eucerin Clarifying Facial Tonic.
Attributes:
- Gentle, pore-refining microparticles
- 1% Lactic Acid beads
- Soap-free
- Oil-free
Benefits:
- Noticeably clearer, smoother and more visibly refined skin.
Retail Price: SGD$18.60/(100ml)
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lactic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-2, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, CI 77289
Dermalogica C12 Concentrate
I figured I should get a few more items in the same delivery to save on stamp.
No more potion for lightening my pigmentation. Don't know what to buy, so look for sample first. This seemed like the most expensive around, so I got it :P
No lah I didn't get this huge bottle for a sample! 1 sachet nia! I'm supposed to use it all over the face, but since the sample was so small, I only used it on my pigmented spots.Easily-absorbed and non-sticky, it did help with the newer spots, and a bit with the older ones. I like the non-drip, non-oily texture too.
But so expensive lah! Siao lor, how to buy?
---
Product Information
A silky-rich, high-potency brightening treatment that helps minimises and prevent future discoloration while helping to improve skin clarity.
Retail Price: SGD$205/30ml
Paid a total of $1.60 for these 2 samples. Samples are free, but packaging, labor and stamp are not. Getting expensive!
No comments:
Post a Comment