- 2 bottles of pH5.5 Body Wash
- 2 bottles of Baby Wash abandoned by my sister from 2yrs back
- 3 packets of panty-liners. Should have been 1 only, when I insisted a few mths ago that we surely had some left, but my sister was too lazy to look for them and went out to buy 2 more.
Have to restock panty-liners for sure. Heard they were going for $1 each!
How about the body wash? I think 4 bottles is about the max we can use in 1yr, but it could be just nice only wor... that baby one need to use a lot right? To be on the safe side, I decided to get 2 bottles.
And a Neutrogena Deep Cleanser for my brother.
Did the shopping list and passed to my father. O well, but things had to go wrong. Apparently, the red packet Carefree was going for $2 and the $1 was another type. So I saved only 10cents, not taking into account the space they take up. So much for a sale. My father could have called me... wrote the $1 so big there :\
I think it's probably the last time I am buying from this sale. When my office move out from there (think we probably will), it won't be worth going so far for this anymore.
2 comments:
hi there,
i went after work only for the J&J blue shower for baby and its out of stock... Instead there were LOADS of BIG plastic bags FULL of stuff on RESERVED status...
HUH?!?! Warehouse sale items can reserve de meh??? Not first come first serve de meh??? AND since it is a warehouse, shouldn't all the stock be made available THERE AND THEN for consumers to purchase???
We were advised by the sales staff to come back the next day, preferably morning as they MIGHT have some stock by then... -_-|||
Anyway the panty liners pricing not attractive at all, i get my supplies from People's Park.. the pink / blue de $1.80 per pack of 40s, sometimes promo 2 packs for $3.50 :)
Just to share.
ooo... next time can go People's Park lah... heh thx
Post a Comment