Saturday, June 21, 2008

Snippets

Heard of conjoined twins? I never knew they occur in grapes as well. In this case, it's probably conjoined triplets (or more).
Compare the size.

Look at the rippled surface!
Found a crab crawling at the staircase landing outside my house. But it died the next day. I can only think about eating it.
Mini Wacoal panties on mini mannequins at Paragon Metro. Those Japanese!
Horror: Spent about $590 in one day shopping, eating, taking cab.
Relief: Shopping for 2, food and transport for 3.

Best buy: A long necklace for $4.90. Flipped the pricetag to the back and found that it was slashed from $27.90! But it's not something that can look expensive by tagging a sky-high price lor.

Worst buy: G2000 blouse for $43 :( Why did I buy it man...

Horror add-on: HSBC charged the annual fee. Not that I didn't expect it lah.
Relief: They waived it! But this is also expected :D

I have always thought that Spageddies is an expensive restaurant, but it's actually pretty affordable. Maybe I looked at its menu when I was a poor kid.

Tonkichi's rice is good. But it's a pity I can't eat much rice. The claypot dishes didn't come in a claypot like in my mental picture, but the food is piping hot lah. A bit too salty. Cabbage salad is nothing special IMO. Expensive, in the sense that every meal is at least $20.

No comments: