Sunday, March 02, 2008

End of Tango

Yesterday, PM informed me that she has talked to the Manager and he will discuss with HR. So that means reply by tomorrow the earliest lor. Better man, still drag somemore, I don't know how liao. Maybe go home and type the letter first, if no reply, then print out?

But I was too busy to type letter lah. Today, got conclusion! The offer is perm, and a puny increment of $50. BUT! The PM took out calculator to show me that the increment is not just $50. I will be eligible for bonus. Last year, it was 2 months. Normal, 1 month, 0.75 month for a bad year. So assuming I got 1 month, plus AWS and the flexi-benefits, it is actually *TADA* almost 11% increment!

Really, I wanted to laugh. She's trying so hard.

If they really wanted to get rid of me, they failed. I accepted it :) Can keep the other bomb already.

No comments: