Thursday, March 29, 2007

Change Team Again?

The PL from another team approached me to ask if I was interested in joining his project, which is going to roll out in June. Basically the same job scope, just no VB.
  • I don't have anything against this prospective new project or AiFarm.
  • I don't love AiFarm so much that I do not want to leave.
  • I have to start all over if I switch team, both project and people familiarity wise. Not as if I already know AiFarm inside out anyway.
  • I am sitting too far from the prospective new project. I don't want to give up my window seat, reasonably shielded from the boss.

So I said I'm ok with it. The PL said he would go talk to my PM.

I'm just worried about having 3 projects in 6mths. Like a tennis ball. O well, see if my PM wants to let me go.

No comments: