2 colleagues who have been with us for a long time, are leaving us at the end of the year. R has been with the team even before me. I think he joined just a few months before I did, and K has been around before I went for my surgery. Probably around 2010.
Today, it's their farewell lunch for them at... *drum rolls* Northpoint Swensen's, where else? Super boring, but must give face, when they have taken such good care of me. If I cannot make it for the Christmas party later, I will not see them again.
They are very dependable guys and I'm sad to see them go. For R, I kind of sensed that he's very sian already, especially when J told me that during a chanced encounter, he said that he's sian. And he just got promoted then. Although I seldom see him, I could sense that his heart is not with the project anymore. For that sensation to reach me from so far, must be very bad right?
As for K, well, I guess he has outgrown the project.
I have gone through too many farewells.
No comments:
Post a Comment