Sunday, January 11, 2015

Anyhow Buy From iHerb Again

New products from iHerb!

Not sure what facewash to buy. I found a product that is very affordable and has an overwhelming number of good reviews.

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz
USD5.39
What a huge bottle for such a low price! I've got to try it!

Texture is a clear gel with just enough viscosity not to flow off my finger. Height of the bottle was not too friendly to me. Just a drop was enough for the whole face.

Alas, I could not tolerate this product. I have oily T-zone, but it still left those areas flaky. Sigh. Downgraded it to a body wash now. It seemed to help with my body pimples.

21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg, 110 Tablets
USD2.12
I bought the lower concentration this time to see if it would still give the same effects.


Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g) is back in stock! I grabbed 8 bars at a go. Mother could sell them if she wants. Gave 1 bar each to W and J.

She tried, briefly. She said people have had too much chocolates over the holiday season, so they won't buy. But now holiday season over already mah! Haii nevermind, I eat myself.

Ok ok! I know 6 bars of chocolate is a lot!

No comments: