Belated farewell for C! So nice of her to still entertain us despite having left the project for one month :O It's unfortunate that the project blew up on the morning of the original scheduled farewell lunch. So paiseh. We were so tied up that nobody remembered to inform me that lunch was cancelled. Luckily I thought it's illogical for us to continue lor. Thanks J for being my informant.
Same old venue, Swensen's Northpoint *yawnzz* But new table position for me! Not at a particular corner this time! When I arrived, the rest were already seated. They left me a spot in the middle of the row, hmm. Better lor, just drive in and no need to go to the ends. Which also meant there's people on both my sides, like more squeezy lor. D, the (not so) new, cute, young guy on my left. My Join Hell Soon project team J on my right, S on J's right. P in front of me. JJ on P's left, and guess what, the PM on J's left!!!
稀客! The PM almost never attend any gatherings. So give face to C! C also very on, already departed for 1 month, yet still come back to entertain us.
The rest have already ordered. So have I. I have asked the TL to get me a non-spicy spaghetti with boneless meat before I reached the MRT station hahaha.
Not such a good idea to sit so near your current CR team ley. P started talking about work zzz. Looked warily at J. He better not start too.
Food's here. I think mine is the Salmon 'N Mushroom Pasta. The only item that fitted my criteria, D said. So-so lor. Easy to eat.
J had crayfish pasta. The crayfish shell was big, with just a tiny lump of flesh. Cheat money. I have ordered this dish several years back but it wasn't like this. Swensen's downgraded the crayfish?
JJ was going back to her country soon. I jokingly asked if she's going back for matchmaking. The PM lamented that she used to yearn marriage, but once over a certain age, she no longer felt like it anymore. Must be the power of our innate instincts.
Speaking of marriage, the topic of ages came up. Surprisingly, most of the team is quite young. Meaning, some whom look old, are actually younger than me HAHA. I think D is 27? S is younger than me (OMG!) J is 25. Unbelievable. How to have worked for 2 years, has a degree, and yet be just 25? Country V works differently?
D was getting married soon and has just put down a deposit for his BTO. Complaining that he's broke now! I thought to myself that I might be joining the club soon...
Spied J and S examining my joystick. Will let you guys have a go... if we have more space :)
Topic turned to gaming. Found out that D plays D3 too! Add him later! Hope PM didn't hear that I'm hooked! No worries even if she heard me. I didn't say that I play AH during office hours...
Found out that J reads manga too. Via some website, which means no offline reading. Android ftw! He remarked that Bleach is really weird now and he has stopped following it. Erm yeah, kind of weird... but still reading it :P
What an enjoyable lunch! People are getting less boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment