Arranged to meet my RO during lunch time. In the morning, I told N about it. Coz it will be weird if the person next to you doesn't know? I asked her not to tell anybody as I didn't want the vineyard to get to my RO before me. Actually by telling N, I'm prepared for word to get out already lah haha.
My RO only found time after lunch. I made N go away so I didn't have to find a room :P Well, I'm very heartened to know that my RO's first reaction was to show concern for me instead of for work. Feel so 小人 now *guilty* I told her that I might be back in 3 months, but might extend depending on my condition.
Now to get in touch with HR to find out if I'm eligible for the extended medical leave and what to do before I leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment