Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Blur Sotong Goes For a Haircut

While my colleagues have gone for the merger celebration, I used the time for a (hopefully) queue-free haircut in town. For going in the afternoon, I have saved myself from ERP at ECP and also enjoyed smooth traffic along the way.

I reached earlier at 3.40pm when my appointment was at 4pm. My stylist was away, so I sat down to wait.

She returned 5min later with a few packets of food. I asked if she hasn't had her lunch yet and she said yes. She put the food down and served me.

Halfway through my haircut, a customer walked in, but there was nobody available to serve him. The other customers were doing some chemical treatment and I looked like the next to finish.

"If you had to serve him, your lunch will become dinner." I commented.

"Ya, it's like that in the service line, what to do?"

All of a sudden, it dawned upon me that I'm the reason why she couldn't have her lunch yet.

Shit. So much for coming earlier and hoping to go home earlier.

No comments: