Monday, November 17, 2008

Sister's Birthday Desserts

Back from Gyu-Kaku, filled to the brim! But there's still a part 2 for my sister's birthday - DESSERTS (again)!

First, Awfully Chocolate's Chocolate Rum & Cherry Cake. My sister tried to psycho me to buy it for my birthday, but I didn't. My sister's name was on the cake, but I have pixelated it out. Cannot tell if I didn't tell you right? My superior photoshop skills! Ha ha ha!
The bitterness of the exterior was ok. I felt the cake wasn't moist enough for my liking. Not enough rum in the cherry. There are better cakes around. Glad I didn't buy it.

Next up is the egg pudding which my sister took leave to prepare. Actually she bought a mix which came with the caramel syrup and added some orange herself. Then my mum and her dressed it up with fruit slices... took very long.

A shovel worked better.
Nice! I like caramel. But toooo full after the dinner already lah.

After this day, my horrible October started.

No comments: