The 6-2353535 Pizza Hut Deluxe Play Food Set
Fast food galore!

The ultimate target for our future of the world.

We all know that children have amazing learning abilities. Of course fast food corporations know that too. Now fast food colonization has its arms even in a toy store. Or just that I didn't notice it before.
Having grown up with fast food in my life, I'm a living testimony that early exposure works wonders.
I know Pizza Hut's delivery hotline by heart after it was drummed into my head with a catchy jingle but I still cannot remember McDonald's hotline. Maybe I will know it after doing more OT.

This didn't work. I still haven't sworn off McDonald's after hearing a doctor in the movie say that one should never eat fast food at all.
I remember watching a video clip off the internet about how cows and chicken suffered in the farms. Of course I am still eating beef and chicken. Didn't work at all.
O actually I only eat McDonald's a few times a year. Not that bad lah.
Next on the scare-myself list:

Thanks to my sister for modelling for those pictures. Not sure if she wanted her face plastered over the internet though.
A short complaint:
IMDB is making it hard for me to copy images from that silly slideshow. Why did I have to do a View Source? Just give it to me lah!